how to corrupted a working program

thomas52

Im a student at LATT collage and on my homework there a question What are 5 way a that a working program can become corrupted? can some one help me or tell me where to find the answer

there are different way to corrupt program but each program has different way. anyway what type of programs do you have? Corrupted program means it is damaged program which can not read by user. I thnik you need to encryption code.

Im a student at LATT collage and on my homework there a question What are 5 way a that a working program can become corrupted? can some one help me or tell me where to find the answer

We don't do homework questions for you....period. This site is to help people who show that they are trying, or to talk technical, but not for people to come on here and straight up tell us that you are doing homework and want us to give you the answers. And second, "how to corrupted a working program" is not even close to proper grammar, so I'm hoping you haven't taken English classes at that college yet. ;)

Point is...you have to show that you are actually trying in this class before you ask for help. You won't learn if we just tell you the answers. And if you don't learn, then you'll pass the class not knowing a thing and get into your job looking like a complete idiot (like most of my co-workers). And believe me, you don't want that.

One way to corrupt a program is to let an unskilled technician fiddle with it. The worst ones are the would-be programmers who know it all. But even a student (especially one that let others do his/her homework) might do a good job in this view.

Kind regards,

I'd almost bet the answer is either in your textbook or the classnotes -- if you'd bother to use them first.

I'd almost bet the answer is either in your textbook or the classnotes -- if you'd bother to use them first.

Ozee
Back when I went to school you had to go to class to record the notes or buy a service. But that was back when,,,,,,,

I dont know about some of these students today that are posting here.
BUT based on this guy
here we are about to retire and we are turning the operation over to them?? How is that for putting fear in your heart??

Dan Bentler

One way to corrupt a program is to let an unskilled technician fiddle with it. The worst ones are the would-be programmers who know it all.

Don't get me started on that, I could talk all night...

Corrupt? this maybe a poor choice of words.
1) syntax errors
2) index to an nonexistant memory address
3) infinite loops
4) divide by zero math errors
5) opening a file and not closing the file when finished with it. Windows VB hates this.

PLC programs.....:)
1) Transient voltages
2) improper scaling of analog inputs
3) conditional jumps without error checking
4) math functions that result in numbers out of range
5) msg instructions over a PLC network without error checking.
As I said this may be way off base.