WinCC Flex 2008 RT Screen Resolution

idell

HI!
Do somebody know how to make a project, in WinCC Flexible for PC, with another Screen Resolution (different from 1280x1024, 1600x1200 ...)?

You can change the screen resolution for PC RT only, not for panels.
You do this in the Device Settings.

Important: Before you change the resolution you must decide if you want the graphics and texts to be scaled automatically. If you choose automatically, then the endresult may not be as pretty as you might want.
The setting is under Options .. Settings .. Screen editor .. Screen options .. Fit screen and screen objects to new device.

You can change the screen resolution for PC RT only, not for panels.
You do this in the Device Settings.

Important: Before you change the resolution you must decide if you want the graphics and texts to be scaled automatically. If you choose automatically, then the endresult may not be as pretty as you might want.
The setting is under Options .. Settings .. Screen editor .. Screen options .. Fit screen and screen objects to new device.

Hi Jesper,

Have done the same as what you have advised. Mine fits the screen but the graphics are not scaled. Instead, portion of the screen is colored white. Hope you can help

You are using a screen with a different resolution than what you have configured.
You have configured a screen with 4:3 aspect ratio.
The screen that you are using seems to be a wide screen with 16:9 aspect ratio.

You are using a screen with a different resolution than what you have configured.
You have configured a screen with 4:3 aspect ratio.
The screen that you are using seems to be a wide screen with 16:9 aspect ratio.

Thanks for the advise. Anyways, can provide guidelines with the aspect ratios? Considering the settings available on the flex, i think it will not be a good idea to use 32" LCD Monitors, or the 1080HD

The only advice I can give is to make sure that the resolution of the monitor and the resolution in WinCC Flex RT matches each other.
You can choose full HD resolution if you want to.