Wet AB TouchScreen 1000

coacht

Guys
I have a AB 1000 Touchscreen that has got wet and went black and will not reboot. We do not have the program on file anywhere! Any Suggestions. Is there a way that I can upload the program and just buy another touch screen?

Well normally I wouldn't publicly suggest this but you really don't have much to loose...

Preheat your oven to 150F, bake for 4 hours and try again

If it did not work then tell us the complete catalog number of your PV and someone will tell you how to upload the program.

Well, first of all does the unit power up? If it doesn't, chances are that the power supply shorted out. A power supply can be replaced with one salvaged from another PV 1000. If it does power (light on the back lights up) then it could be the screen. With some effort the program can be saved, I think.

Last edited: