RSView 32 mouse event..

devker

How was dectect mouse event for RSView32 runtime??

I want right click event any page.

I know possible global keys.But,I don't find mouse event.

Thank you..

Search in Help for Screen Event. I don't think it is called a Mouse Event, but something else. It exists anyway. Although I have never used it because ANY click anywhere on the screen is going to trigger this Event, and usually that is not what is needed. It is usually much better to create a button and label it for the function that you need. Then your function only happens when needed, not every time someone opens the page.

Similar Topics

Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Okay, something I have not seen before.. RSView SE. I am working on an existing project. There is a value the customer wants trended and it is...
Replies
Views
I have a request to integrate a pause button in RSlogix to be able to start/stop a video. Video format is not defined at the moment, so it could...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am having a problem with conversion from RSView32 to FT View SE Local project on version 12.00 (CPR 9 SR 12). Firstly, I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom