Never found such an easy to use gateway

HenkieD

Recently I bought the netlink from Hilsher (NL-50 MPI), which converts ethernet to PPI/MPI/DP.
This is a real joy to go and commission, in combination with my WLAN and a little router, it makes commissioning so much more enjoyable, no more shouting or using 2 way's if shouting doesn't help.

Also to connect up to thirth party software like VB.net, C, C++, Excel etc.. is a brease, The unit comes loaded with nice and easy to read examples for all above.

I just wanted to share this with you guys...

Now I just need to get it working trough a vpn tunnel (combination of a westermo MD310 and greenbow IPSec VPN client)

Cheers, and to all of you I wish you and the family a joyfull festive season.

Henk

Similar Topics

Where is my 8pin mini din on a micrologix 1400? The brochure says i have one? 1766-l32BWA (not AA). I am using the ethernet port and the 9 pin...
Replies
Views
Using an L81 - I have the arrangement below that will try the Ethernet Radio first and if that fails use the Cellular Radio. The Failover works...
Replies
Views
We have just recently had an "outside" organisation upgrade our AB SLC PLC with a Controllogix. In doing so they have changed all of the messages...
Replies
Views
I got involved with Modicon when we were asked to make motion controllers for the old 984 PLCs. Back then the programming was done using Modsoft...
Replies
Views
Insurance companies share information to other companies. Why don't us automation part buyers share this pricing info. Because we getting the best...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom