TI 505 Shift Ragister Instruction

Kev77

I am adding a shift register to my program and I have everything ready except the register length. I am using the Fastrak 505 software and I can't find where to change the length from 1 to 16. Is this done in the data window? Thanks in advance!

Kevin:eek:

I found out how to do it. Just press the down arrow while editing the instruction. I tried clicking on the number but that didn't work.šŸ™ƒ

thanks for looking...

Similar Topics

I'd like to start by saying that my background in engineering is mostly mechanical, and I have a tiny bit of experience with AB and RSLogix (to...
Replies
Views
I am using the SHRB instruction to shift bits with TISOFT. I was wondering if it is possible to set bits (by an interface) that are used by this...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have 2 files where I would like to see the ladder logic differences (similar to the Rockwell compare function). I am using TISoft Siemens...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm using bootp to set an ip address for a 1747L551 processor. The bootp program immediately sees the mac id and I am able to enter an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom