DH-485 communication between ml1100 and ml1200

The ML1100 has a serial port, and I do believe that you can configure it in the port settings as DH-485.
There are many ways to get the two talking together, but you have not indicated what the goal was, so this is the best I have for you currently.
What do you mean cheap alternative? Do you mean HMI software, or what?

You could buy a 1761-NET-ENI then your 1200 would be on the Ethernet and as SNK said the 1100 has Ethernet so you could have them both communicate on the Ethernet, not DH485 but you would still have comms

Do you have them both? if your 1200 has an R on the end it has two com ports and you may be able to configure the second for the NET-ENI

Similar Topics

I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Hi ! Everybody ! Please..help me about communication between S7 1200 and inverter or any varispeed inverter had MODBUS support by module CM1241...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am facing a huge problem with Dh-485 network configuration. In fact, my client has in his plant 2 Micrologix 1400 PLC and pv 600 (please...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anybody know if it is possible to communicate with CT Unidrives from a Mitsubishi FX2n over a RS485 Network. If so any advice would be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom