Docs, SW for Prosec T1S

alexh1

Hi all,

New to PLC and trying to help someone with a Toshiba Prosec T1S that they have never used. I'm surprised that Toshiba does not have any manuals or SW downloads for this device. I'm guessing it's discontinued but at least they could have a section for legacy products. Have they passed off the support to another company?

I have been reading the T1 manuals to get up to speed but I assume I will need some T1S specific info/SW.

Thanks for any info

Similar Topics

Where to I start on this one. Modicon Premium, TSXP57203, for PL7. The system is presently operating, but there are no documents. Really...
Replies
Views
What is a good starting library about Structured Text programming in RSLogix 5000? Here are the things I already found: 2 books: Programming...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Can some out there point me in the right direction? I am trying to find mechanical layout and wiring drawings for 800xa...
Replies
Views
I have the unfortunate duty to test an AD71 positioning module..the problem I'm having is the test setup in the manual for the drive I'm using...
Replies
Views
I have a TECO SG210HR-A I'm kinda new to ladder language and the coding. Is there better documents than just the help file? thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom