Sucosoft s30-ps316 programing manual.

RyanSu

I have taken much time for upload code from PS316 to PC with sucosoft s30-s316, and it successed then I import to S40 software, but some syntax errors occured in S40, so I need to modify the instruction according to instructions or programing manuals. Email to Moeller expert but he always to quote quote... So if anyone has the manual pls send to me, of cause also I could share the way for upload the code from PS to PC. Thanks.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Can you scan it, pdf and zip to here in the downloads ?

I put a 4 series manual there, plenty have asked for the 3 series so it would be good to have in the downloads!