Omron Program corrupt? from CQM1H cpu21

Ron Macam

Attach is the program that i uploaded from the PLC after it got underwater from typhoon. Can anyone verify if its corrupted and can't be recovered? Its a depalitizer program.

What you are seeing is the comms protocol (usually occurs with the USB -> serial comvertor). You are using the wrong comms port. Check which USB port becomes active under your PC's device manager and set the port used in CX to that.

well considering I cannot get it to show as ladder except on the NOP rungs and all the rungs without NOP are red on the left I would say its a good bet its corrupted you may be able to redo this this by prining it off then converting it but hopefully you have the source code or a copy of it

well your in luck for each line in red
on the rung column copy the the statements then delete the rung
add the rung back into the same position then paste the nmemonic statement back to it I did 5 rungs that were in red and was able to restore them