Mitsubishi Profibus i/o mapping

jacokapp

Hi

I have a Mitsubishi Q01 cpu with a QJ71PB92V profibus master and a ST1H-PB slave with some I/O.
Using gx developer v8.0 and dp configurator 7.0.

I can do the bus setup and the bus is running ,but the i/o mapping is not working.

Can any body tell me how to map the i/o so that i can see it in the plc?I tried the manual but it is of no help.

Regards
Jaco

Thanks Barry

the document helps ,i can now see my i/o.
Just one question, is additional code needed to link the D's to the X and Y's in the plc code?or where is this link done

It's easiest done in code

--------[MOV D1000 K4X1000] for inputs
--------[MOV D1100 K4Y1000] for outputs

X and Y are different devices.
They must be higher then the PLC physical addressing range.

K4X1000 groups 16 bits starting at X1000 to X100F.

Block move can be used for move then 16 bits at a time

--------[BMOV D1000 K4X1000 K4] Moves 4 words of data.

Barry