slc 5/05 pid gain reset rate

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi to all. I have to access the pid setting gain,reset and rate via an hmi. gain and rest value being min. 0 and max 3276.7 and rate min.0 max. 327
Whan i enter the gain value of 5 via the hmi the accual value in the pid instructin Gain is accually 0.5 insted of 5 like i entered.
Should i multiply the value by 10???
thanks for all your help.

Hi to all. I have to access the pid setting gain,reset and rate via an hmi. gain and rest value being min. 0 and max 3276.7 and rate min.0 max. 327
Whan i enter the gain value of 5 via the hmi the accual value in the pid instructin Gain is accually 0.5 insted of 5 like i entered.
Should i multiply the value by 10???
thanks for all your help.
Acutually, since they are integers in the 5/05, you'll need to divide them by 10 (and 100) in the HMI scaling parameters so they are properly displayed.