Tp 177a

gandr

hi to all I have a problem when i making transfer from wincc flexible 2007 to TP 177A.
i suppose the problem is the version of TP is newer than supported from flexible 2007
has anybody any idea what i can do

Last edited:
What is the problem you are having? Details!

What cable are you using? What is the current OS version in the TP?

What is the error given to you when you try to download?
Are you not able to download?

thaks for your answer
the panel TP 177A information is version 1.4.00
and my highest version at flexible is 1.3.00
i don t think that apears problem with cable pc/ppi i had make this
connection at past a lot of times i tasted with 2different pc s and 2 cables.
a fast message after syncronization says something for versions

idon t know the procedure
with os make update the flexible or download version that exist in project ???

As Mike said I would try an OS update.
Under the PROJECT menu goto TRANSFER then OS UPDATE
This will bring up a screen the tells you what versions you have on each item and allow you to update them. You may run into issues if you both Protool and WinCC Flex installed.

After installing the second item the location that the updater looks for the OS updates is incorrect. So if you run both just make sure that the OSes selected in the top menu are in the appropriate folder (Protool/Wincc Flex)

Also if there is an error that appears and disappears it should still appear in the output window in the bottom of Wincc Flex so you sure you have that open when compiling or attempting transfer

PS this will update the TP177 to the version usable to WinCC Flex 2007

Last edited: