Reading Siwarex Gross Data

erdemsvri

Hello

I have to read the gross data from Siwarex. I actually had done it before and also have written a FB for this application which calls SFC59 RD_REC but this time we are using 315-2AG10 CPU which doesnt let me download SFC59 so how can I get gross data from Siwarex? Should I try to read PIW? If so which bytes of PIW data will give me gross? Thanks a lot.

Hello,
If you configure SiwarexU in base rack for I/O access:
Properties / Basic Parameters / Type of Communication: I/O Communication,
you can read current weight as word value at relative address 2.
Say, module inputs start address is 256, current weight address is 258:
(in SCL, structured text, address is in input image area)
current_weight: INT;
current_weight := WORD_TO_INT( IW258);
As current weight you get integer value from -32768 to 32767 configured weight units.
You can (have to) use Siwatool U software on PC to set (via RS232 interface) parameters of Siwarex module (scale, ...).
I hope you have Siwarex manuals, if not you can download them from Siemens site.
Hope it will help.