Find Script call in Citect

edda

Hi Everybody!

Is there some way I can search a whole citect project for a script call (so that I can see all the places that a cicode script is called from)?

I´ve tried using the "Find User Function" in the Project Editor and searched for functionName() but it will only give me the script that the function is placed in.

The Citect version is 6.0.

Regards.

/edmund

Just use the find function in the project editor, search for functionName() and it will show you every instance of that function within the project.

Just use the find function in the project editor, search for functionName() and it will show you every instance of that function within the project.

Nahh I´ve already tried it, with no luck.

But could that be becuse the project isnt compiled?

The project is an old Citect 5.X something and I´m opening it in 6.0 (only version I got here), and it won’t let me compile it... I get one error witch I cant locate and correct... Normally I don’t work with citect so my knowledge is limited...

Reason why I´m doing this is becuse we are removing the Citect Scada...

The Error I get:

Type: Error
Record: 2 Field: Name
Name: Startup
Table: C:\Program\Citect\CitectSCADA\User\Camu_070919\PAGES.DBF
Error: Tag already defined
Context: Line[1]:{PageMenu}

When I press GoTo The Graphics Build opens with the page called PageMenu and the properties window with the tab Keyboard Commands is shown...?! But I Can’t find anything wrong here 🤾

Regards.

Temporarily change the name of the function then attempt to compile you should get compile errors, look thru all your errors and use teh "Go To" button to to show you just where your function is called.

Ahh ok, I will try this othervice I will get the 5.21 Citect Discs tomorrow... so I can install that version instead.

Thanks for your replys!