Red Lion Display Scaling.

kn2

I recently was using a Red Lion G3 6in, however I accidentally created everything in a 10in program. Does anyone know of a way to have the Crimson software convert this for you? I ended up re doing everything in a new file.. it was a pain, cause I couldnt just copy and paste from window to window without getting errors that would cause Crimson to shutdown. If anyone knows of an easier way so if it were to ever happen again (although I am paying much better attention now) that would be great!

It would also just be handy if at the last min. your client decides to upgrade to a 10 and you created everything already for a 6.

Just curious.

Thanks

There is no way to convert to a smaller size. As far as the copy and paste, the location of the item you copy is also copied, so when copying from a 10 to a 6, you need to make sure that the item(s) you copy are in the upper left 320 x 240 of the display.

Regards,
Dan