2 Red Lion G306's with 1 PLC, is it possible?

Jack Schit

Hi,

I currently have a Red Lion G306 hooked up to a Siemens S5 PLC. I want to add another G306 to the system as a remote HMI but don't have a spare port on the PLC.

Is it possible to connect another G306 to the existing G306 to be able to communicate to the PLC.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

Hi,

I currently have a Red Lion G306 hooked up to a Siemens S5 PLC. I want to add another G306 to the system as a remote HMI but don't have a spare port on the PLC.

Is it possible to connect another G306 to the existing G306 to be able to communicate to the PLC.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

I think so, you could connect the 2 G3's via ethernet and pass the tags across from the S5 G3 to the Second G3, i did this a while ago on a pump station for tag sharing so i'm sure its possible, best email Dan at redlion.