Saia plc and alarm system

saiaplc

Hi!

I want to develop my own alarmsystem with a saia plc. The plc is programmed and im trying to figure out the best way to present the data on a screen via a HTML page. I have two options, either to use the S-Web editor which generates an Java Applet that runs on the page or to program the webpage on my own. But which programming language is the best and easiest to do this with?

The alarm system should handle alarms, acknowledge and block
alarms. It should also be possible to get a log of all alarms.
And alarms must be automatically refreshed to see changes.

I have looked at som javascript examples but im not sure if this can do my job.

I know i can use .NET but i have very little experience with this language.

I think the best solution would be to have a database that talks with the PLC and the PLC automatically sent it's values from each register every second.

Is there anybody that have some toughts about this?

Best regards