Zelio to Magelis Xbt

martin1

Hello all,

I hope someone might help me out in relation to a problem a have.
I trying to write a small program to control a solenoid valve via a Magelis Xbt-N401 HMI.
I want to open and close the valve via the HMI.
Can I only program it using FBD or or can I use ladder logic using the zelio software?
Ladder logic does not have SLin/SLout.

Regards
Martin

Hi there you can chose this when you set up the zelio on the last step after u chose the modual chose the right hand facing picture that looks like function block. you can also convert from ladder to function block in the soft ware on on of the tabs, as it is not with me i forget the button but just type in help and seach and there are exanples..
john

Similar Topics

I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Hello good people! Attached is a very simplified version of a Zelio program containing what I am trying to do but it carries the same problem as...
Replies
Views
OK, I thought I saved a few bucks buying a "new-open box" cable and it's the old version and SE doesn't support it, no driver available. Anybody...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon colleagues, a pleasure to greet you. In this opportunity I require some help from you. I am trying to make a shift register in...
Replies
Views
I have a zelio relay model sr2b121fu, the daily programer function block does not change when the time is right. I am trying to program this in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom