RSLogix FSC.IN reset

Hutber

I am having trouble using the FSC instruction in RsLOgix 5000.I need to reset the FSC.IN to anable me to find the next match ,I can toggle the bit and it works , as soon as I use a OTE its held off , no good , I need a indirect method , like MOV of CLR for a word .

use an OTU.

it may appear as though it is "held off" as you call it, but it will be on from the time the FSC found the first match, until the time you turn it off with the OTU.

place your code that deals with the finding of a match between the FSC instruction and the OTU of the .IN bit.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi there. In RSLogix 5000 i have an array of barcodes, and used an FSC bit to find which array position an input barcode matches. However when the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Please Help! I have an array of 20 registers that I want to search for a value. There will be over 100 DINTS Values that come in and if the...
Replies
Views
Hello Please Help, I want to use a FSC instruction that will scan 20 DINT arrays. If the arrays are greater than 1000 display the value. How do I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Does anyone know why FAL and FSC instructions are part of the instruction set for RSLogix 5 and 5000, but not for 500? I have an...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom