s7 routing with tp177b 6"

dis

hi everyone,

my system components include:cpu414-3 dp(can routing),cp443-1,and tp177b 6".i use profibus connect the cpu with tp177b 6",the pc connect to the cp443-1,and i want to download project to hmi use ethernet.but it fail.
is it possible for tp177b 6"?or it need use tp177b 4"?

software is wincc flexible 2008

You are not routing through the panel, but the CP. The target station doesn't have to support S7 Routing.

PC > (Ethernet) CP > CPU > (PROFIBUS) HMI

It should work. Note the link Jesper posted, check the "Enable Routing" when downloading to the panel.

I'll go with Jesper on this - The TP177B-6 does not support routing downloads starting from Ethernet. From MPI to PROFIBUS, or PROFIBUS to MPI yes.

thanks all of you.jesper,your mean is that You can only use the following devices to transfer via the new transfer channel "S7 Ethernet": TP177B-4; MP177; Mobile Panel 277; MP 277; MP 377?

It appears so according to the FAQ.
However, the FAQ may be not 100% uptodate, so there may be other panels that do support routing.
In the FAQ is described how you can see in NetPro if a component supports routing.

but i cann't see in setpro if a component supports routing.it only can see the cpu whether or not support routing in hardware object property.
i think so!

I have a projet with an OP177B, and I just tried myself to see if I can find this "does it support routing" information, and I can find this information if I select the MPI/DP interface:
"Substitute for any PROFIBUS module, S7 connections, DP master, DP slave, PG functions, routing, ... SIMATIC NET CD 7/2001 SP4"
However, it does not specifically say if it works with Ethernet --> MPI/DP.
It does not say anything about routing if I do the same for the Ethernet port on the OP177B.

i know about it,if you change it with tp177b 6" and to see the mpi/dp interface,you can see "routing "also. it just descripte the interface,not the HMI.