asterof

Need to connect a serial driver to Honeywell 620-36
using the 9 pin rs232 port on the computer to the
25 pin modbus rs422 port on the 620-36
Can someone indicate the best was to do that
Thanks
The HMI is RSView32 using or not using RSLinx
Thanks

You will need an RS-232-to-RS-422 converter, so that the electrical standard for the link is common on both sides.

The wiring will definitely include Tx (transmit data) and Rx (receive data) connections, and maybe handshaking signals, but you'll have to check the documentation for the 620 to see whether it uses the handshake signals or not.

Similar Topics

When down loading a program for a Honeywell 620 what must be done. I know it is more then just down loading the program??
Replies
Views
Hi, I have problem with Honeywell IPC 620-15 PLC. It just stopped working and I can get it into RUN mode again, although keyswitch is in RUN mode...
Replies
Views
Guys, we're doing a large conversion from Honeywell IP620's to CLX's, and had some questions about the coding equivalents. Honeywell uses a...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if anyone out there has successfully gotten GE's IGS driver to talk to a Honeywell 620 PLC. I believe that the old SCADA used the...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends. I use a Honeywell IPC PLC 620-36. Now I need to replace the battery in Honeywell IPC PLC 620-36. If at this point I lose the power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom