force Input or outputs using protool ?

Hello guys

Can one help me in this I want to force Input or outputs using protool ?

for example using button at clicking it force I0.0 or Q0.0 to be one

I tried to do this using Plcsim but it does not work

As far as I am aware you cannot force an input (i.e. I0.0) or output (Q4.0) from Protool. I could be wrong, but I always set memory bits in the PLC from the HMI.

You can set the state of a memory bit, then use it to toggle the output. You could parallel a memory bit controlled from the HMI around an I bit and have it turn on the same thing the input would.

Similar Topics

I wanted to ask if it was ok to disable & force points in a SIS plc. If so , can we keep it forced for 5 years till next turnaround by following...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am not having very good experience with AB PLC...I have good working knowledge with siemens...We have two plcs 5/60 and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Is it possible to write a "1" into an input image table location? No input card installed. Wondering how to turn on an input bit...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have problem with Protool and my S7 314CPU. I create a integrated Protool project with PC as HMI. The PLC ist connected to the PLC over...
Replies
Views
I work on CPU314 and step7.I can force digital input and output in step7 but I couldn't force analog input.Does anyone know why?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom