export a InTouch program

Copy the folder the app is stored in on the old computer, then paste it into the new computer. You don't "export" InTouch...

You need to close the application first or you will get the .loc file included which may cause an issue. I suggest you highlight everything in the application folder then add it to a zip.

Also is there anything else going on? you may need to copy the license file I think its in Program Files\Common Files\ArchestraA\License

Are there any recipes/reports stored anywhere else?
It could be a bit more involved with driver installations that you will need for communnications etc

Contact me via email
[email protected]

Regards
David Askew
www.fast-automation.com
www.plccables.com.au

Similar Topics

How to do wondare intouch Screens import & Export,how to make windows viewer
Replies
Views
Hello, I have installed the development version of Wonderware InTouch in one server, and the runtime version of the same in another. This is so I...
Replies
Views
Software Tool box has released a great new product for users of Intouch history log files (*.lgh). Finally the abillity to export directly from...
Replies
Views
Can anybody help me, How can I import/export CSV file in Wonderware Intouch. I have to set some default setpoint using excel.Control Logix PLC I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i need your help me and my friend have a task to create some app using intouch, my question is, is it possible to move project from a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom