Protocols ANSI C12.22, ANSI C12.19 for connection to electricity meter Elster A1800 A

Renat Timaev

Hi, friends!

I have some question: i need establish connection between PLC's communications module and electricity meter Elster A1800 ALPHA by RS-485 or RS-232 interface for reading current parameters. A1800 using protocols ANSI C12.22, ANSI C12.19 for communications.
So would you please help me to solve this problem?

P.S. I'm sorry for my bad English

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I've got to interface 4 x Mitsubishi Q series PLC's with an Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC using a Red Lion Data Station DSPLE000...
Replies
Views
- Industrial Networks & Cyber Security - Hi, We are all well versed in IT security, windoze risks & Stuxney etc.. What do we know about the...
Replies
Views
Hello PLC nation, I have the following question: There are many different solutions to send data remotely (in my case to send data to the IT...
Replies
Views
dear, i am trying to understand if it possible to run different industrial protocol on the same physical network. for example, i need to run...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have seen a lot of devices that works with both Modbus TCP and EthernetIP, or both Modbus TCP and Profinet. Why is hard to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom