Strange problem on MP277

tulip

Our customer has got a Siemens touchpanel that order no is 6AV6643-0CD01.( MP277 ,10 '' screen).And there is a SD card on a MP277 (trade mark toshiba).WinCC flexible 2008.SP1 used for this project.Problem is password locked sometimes on screen.We reloaded backup program to MP277 again than it operate well.Sometimes recipe parameters are not shown on screen.Is SD card (Toshiba) cause this problem ?if answer is yes than;How can I change this SD card with newone?Thanks in advance...

I suggest that you set the number of logon retries to zero. This stops the passwords from being locked. This should be the default if you ask me.
I think that the passwords are stored in the internal flash, so it should not be affected by a bad SD card.

If you want to exchange the SD card and retain your recipes, then you could make a backup of the recipes only with Prosave. Then restore with Prosave after you exchange the SD card.

Not sure if a further option could be to copy recipes to yet another storage media (USB stick maybe) by scripts or system functions.