woodward egcp2 sync problem

robresti

Hi Boys

[FONT=&quot]I may ask you to give me a support of EGCP 2.[/FONT]
I want to use it for stand-by (emergency-op) generators in order that it can syncronize two pieces of them.
[FONT=&quot]Speed control type is GAC 5120 and operated with normal opened (NO) actuator.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The problem is that the synconization hasn’t been accomplished yet. [/FONT]

Further when I (short) close the pinout nr 55 and 65 the rpm is increased. While I close the pinout nr. 54 and 65 the rpm is decreased. So it happens reverse opposite the written instructions in manual.

The wiring is OK (double checked). What would be the problem? Where do I have to search the solution?

Thx for all the future help.

Regards

Swap the output cables over as you are driving in the wrong direction.

Thanks for your answer. The former problem was solved with a outer circuit.

The below new problem has been arised.

When the sign level was high at output 2 of EGCP2 to Gen. Breaker then it was closed.
But after that immedietly the sign level began to be low at output 2 of egcp2 so it was opened again.

The conclusion of 2 above written sentence the Gen breaker was switched into infinite loop.
I checked the type of contact was contactor.

The output sings are ejected In the next sequences
4 8 5 7 not5 1 2 not2 12 not7 not8 not12 8 7 2 not2 12 not7
The input sings are got In the next sequences
9 1 3 not 9 8 not8 8

You can see a presentation video (mp4) of I/O about the operation of it in order that you understand it well:
http://rapidshare.com/files/385576116/VIDEO_006.mp4.html

And further link you can see the I/O list:
http://rapidshare.com/files/385634924/EGCP2__I_O_list.pdf.html

In my opinion the mistake was in adjustment of data (given initial parameters in menu)
Thank you in advance you ideas.