Mitsubishi Programs

sheryl86_ann

Greetings!

Would you mind if I'l ask some softcopy of any mitsubishi sample programs you had? My purpose is just to view and study how to use some advance commands in PLC programming.That is my only purpose..Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Sheryl- Philippines

Your welcome...

I have also have a few if you need more, you can send me an email and I will send them, they are hard to follow though because they are large... filled up a couple of Q06CPU

Your welcome...

I have also have a few if you need more, you can send me an email and I will send them, they are hard to follow though because they are large... filled up a couple of Q06CPU

Sir Geniusintraining:

Greetings!

Yes sir, I would highly appreciate it. This is my email add: [email protected]

Its okay even if I cannot follow everything maybe in due time, I can finally get it. My only companion to understand advance PLC programming this time is the Mitsubishi manual and this site, thats why I am very happy whenever someone replied my threads.

Thank you very much again.

God Bless!

Sincerely,

Sheryl Caño- Philippines

I could not email them so I put them on my site

http://www.plctrainer.net/MIT-Programs.zip

Hope it helps... enjoy!!

Sir Geniusintraining:

Greetings!

Thank you very very much! I tried to open here but unluckily, the unit i am using had no software. Im very excited to open this in the office tomorrow (holiday here today, no work)..Thank you very very much. I highly appreciate everything!I will feedback once again if I open it already. Thank you very much again.

Sincerely,

sheryl caño - Philippines