plc

srf

S
i will make my first plc project for my graduation project ... and i want some suggestions...

first register yourself.
the site provides u every information.
first select ur domain in which u want to work.
don't worry ,the site will provide u everything.

Re: manners

srf said:
i will make my first plc project for my graduation project ... and i want some suggestions...

I can't take it anymore.

I haven't been here that long myself but I'll tell you, this is not the way to make a good first impression.

Get registered and then rewrite your post to look something like this:

"Hi, I'm in school and need to come up with a graduation project to be done on a ZZZ 2150-xy processor. Could someone here suggest some kind of project appropriate to this need, or perhaps another website where such things are discussed?

Thanks in advance, nuuby"

It would also be polite to respond to any replies offering assistance to show that you really care. Too many get the info they need then run off (I presume) to do their project and neglect to pay their respects to those who helped.

As old and tattered as they are, please and Thank You still work wonders!

Just my .02

Reality of live is: you don't get something for nothing. You have to pay us by at least showing that you have put some (it doesn't have to be really much) effort in it.

We don't just give it away, we help those who have a real problem. Being lazy doesn't help you, because in that case it's us who have the problem.
i will make my first plc project for my graduation project
Because it's better to start with a simple project, I wouldn't start with my graduation project. I would end with it.