Did I get the wrong media?

We've ordered Factory Talk View Studio - Site Edition and received the installation DVD's, yet the Activation Cert shows the name "FT Studio for FT View Enterprise". Is this correct? The License type is CONCURRENT

I ran through activation using the FT Activation Tool, and it successfully activated. I can see the "FT Studio for FT View Enterprise" under the "Rehost" Tab of FTAT, but there is nothing listed under the "Current" activations tab.

I'd guess that I either got the wrong media, wrong Activation Cert info, or my media and activation cert are both correct, and I didn't install things properly.

I just checked one I have laying around here, fresh out of the box.

The (incredibly stupid and annoying and reason-to-switch-from-Rockwell-Software) activation certificate shows the same, FT Studio for FTView Enterprise. I don't know for certain if that includes the Studio license for both SE and ME, but it is at least the right license for SE.

Factory Talk Activation is teh suk. So is Rockwell for forcing it down everyone's throats, and then for an extra hundred+ bucks, offering a USB dongle host which is only 0.25% less annoying.

Thanks for the info... I'd assume that your activation must be successful then? Did you stick with FT Activation, or end up buying a damn dongle?

I understand A/B's need to protect their software, but this licensing control scheme maddening.

I didn't buy the dongle, too many seats for the cost of it, and principal in the way as well. I tried to install it, but it won't, so just gave up on the garbage. It was to be a spare installation anyway, but maybe it's time to move away from Rockwell entirely for the HMI's.