Sample code of motion instruction in CLX

Exhotic

Hi everybody,
I'm a new member for this web. Right now I'm working on motion application it's film feeder for wrap around machine. (The system combine of Kinetix6000+A-B Sevo motor and software is RSLogix V16)My problem is I don't know how to select motion command Ex. MAM, MAJ, MAG to match with my application. Recently I applied MAM instruction of each cycle of film feeding but result not good. MAM cannot finish in time for tray of product(product tray come too fast and short gap between trays. So, I think that it cannot work with simple instruction. Could you please recommend me to find sample code of RSLogix5000 in motion control. I may get some idea from it. Thank you very much.

Similar Topics

New here so not sure if this is allowed, but this is something I developed for a work project to enable the usage of USB barcode scanners with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I would like to ask you if possible to have some samples code for the realization of a software filter to be used in a PLC Micrologix...
Replies
Views
Anyone use the ModbusSlaveTCP.L5X for CompactLogix? I have it installed and cannot seem to set the Modbus (Instrument) ID. I'm expecting to set...
Replies
Views
Does any one have a sample code for creating recipe in RSLogix 5000. I need to be able to save 20 recipes that could have up to 20 ingredients...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have been trying to refer to the "Day of the Week" Sample code that came with my rslogix 5000 package, however I am receiving an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom