GE VersaMax Micro IC200UDD064

HI guys,
I am new to GE Fancu Versa Pro Max Micro PLC.
I have been working on Siemens make S7 200,300,400,400H, S5 systems etc since last 4 years.
I am trying to use Proficy Mchine Edition 5.9 software for IC200UDD064 PLC of Ge Fanuc.
I want to upload & download the project.
Can any body help me rite now...If possible please give me his/her contact number too. No metter what distance is ...
Thanks & regards,
Jaydeep

Take a look at this:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=350249&postcount=11

With your software discs - the second CD "supplemental" has training videos.

To upload from the PLC will take several steps. This probably beyond what can be given here... If you don't have the program then you need to create a new one to give yourself something to upload to. Connect a cable and go to the software's Navigator Window. Select your target and then look at the Inspector window, usually located below the Navigator. Here you will see the communications parameters - near the bottom where it says "Physical Port". That is where you set up the comms...