Transfer function of a circuit

kevilay

Hey guys, Im an electronics student, Im not sure if this is apprioate for this forums but I have had alot of positive results from these forums. So here it goes

I need a block diagram, showing foward and feedback paths

open and closed loop transfer functions

the annoated step response using an input vin of 10v for both transfer functions

The annotated ramp response using an input of vin 6t for both transfer functions

R1 = 8.2k
R2 = 5.6k
L1(mh) = 2
L2(mH = 9
C1 (MicroF) = 0.82
C2 (MicroF = 0.1

Im not just looking for answers I want to learn how to do it as it is an important part of my class. Any links to examples or similar problems would be great. My teacher is this class doesnt teach anything at all and there is no text book.

Here is the circuit:

Vin(s)--- L1 ---------------------- L2 -------------- Vo(s)
......................| ....| .......................| ....|
......................R1 ..C1 ....................R2 ...C2
-----------------------------------------------------
(dots are space takers)

Thanks Kevin

Last edited:
How do you get the Z's like that from a circuit with resistors, caps and inductors. Im still confused, I can follow that example ok but when it gets more complex I get lost.

Kevin