Rockwell license

sourabh605

Hi everyone,
i am having several Rockwell license on floppy disks, but i am not able to use it because of non availability of floppy drive.
can i convert this into a node-locked or Dongle locked license? or it can be downloaded from rockwell site by giving the floppy details?

One more thing i want to know that, what is the difference between master license disk & ordinary license disk.

Last edited:
You'd have to contact Rockwell about changing the license type, if they even offer that service.
Start with getting a USB Floppy drive, http://www.amazon.com/Sony-External-MPF88E-UA-181/dp/B0000E1FDJ
for example, a memory stick, and download the EVMOVECF utility from Rockwell. With EVMOVECF, you can transfer registrations off of the floppy to just about anything. A memory stick (which can hold multiple registrations), a network share, just about anywhere.