RSTrendX anomaly or is it my PC?

gakpapa

Dear all,

just wanna know about RSView 32 RSTrendX habit
i'm using RSView 32 ver 7.5 CPR 9 SR 1
i use RSTrendX to trend data that is already configured in datalog (i set up the datalog for 7 days)
there are some anomalies, i dunno whether it's d RSView or my PC

1. PC has been turned on for about 6 days, one day my PC went off, so i turned it on again, and check the trending. only last 6 hours data shown.:confused:

2. I'm trying to change max & min value option on TrendX. but every time i switch to another display, and go back to TrendX display, the max min value go back to it's default. Why is it?
o_O

thanks&regards,
ruri

1 There is a patch for TrendX used on RSView32 7.5 CPR9 SP1 when you have issues with scrolling

2 unless you are in works the edit mode when you make the changes they will do exactally as you describe as it will not retain those values in run mode

Thanks for d answer, GIL47
1. why does Rockwell have so many patch only for one software?
*sigh..

2. yep, i edited on run mode. so..there's no way i can edited max min value on run mode?great...

Thanks a bunch
ruri