plug-in connector (fiber optic)

Kataeb

Kindly, we need the plug-in connector used for the fiber optic cables as in the attached file (red rectangle). I contacted Siemens people, and they informed me that i have to buy the cables (100m) with the connectors. If you have the order number and/or supplier for this item, appreciate your assistance.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, We have an application where we will be implementing a portable process pump cart. (7.5HP, 480V, centrifugal pump) The portable...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a couple of Allen Bradley remote I/O adaptor modules 1794-ASB on the shelf these are missing the 3 pin communication plug on...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just downloaded the RA_HSCPlugIn UDFB from Rockwell's official page and but when I try to open it inside CCW it asks me for a password...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the part number for that plug that plugs into the 1771 devicenet scanner? The manual just says it is a linear plug, its 5 pins.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just starting with the drives and I have a Powerflex 750 drive which is missing the rating plug board from the inverter board. I check...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom