cemat 4 to cemat 7 conversion

farrei

Dear friends

my company wants to upgrade control systen from cemat 4.0 to cemat 7.0 actually i am working in cement industry having a s5 with cemat v 4.0 they give me job how to upgrade it with cemat 7.0 and s7. my plant is running and giving production i have to use same logic (interlock) scheme.

my question is there is some kind of software that convert s5 logic in s7 and also convert cemat v4 functions and function blocks with cemat v7. so that there are minimum chance to forget any interlock and it take less time.

thanks in advance

Cemat V7.0 is based on PCS7 witch is based on CFC. I can't imagine that it exists software for automatic conversion from Step5/FDB/STL/LAD to CFC.

How is the interlock/logic programmed (FBD/STL/LAD)?

And what kind of operator interface do you have with the Step5 Cemat?

Kalle