PLC CPU Error-Q02(H) Mitsubishi

zai_jnr

Hi All,

I'm now working with PLC CPU Mitsubishi..CPU spec is Q02(H) CPU..

In this system there have networking Net-H (QJ71LP21-25) and master CC-Link (QJ61BT11)...

Now, there have error with CPU PLC...when diagnosis ..error code is 1403...What I've done now trying to replace new CPU,new NetH module, new CC-Link and new base unit..

but the problem was same...diagnosis after that was SP unit down...what need I do? all parameter setting is same as before replace new unit CPU...Help me please...o_O

Hi All,

I'm now working with PLC CPU Mitsubishi..CPU spec is Q02(H) CPU..

In this system there have networking Net-H (QJ71LP21-25) and master CC-Link (QJ61BT11)...

Now, there have error with CPU PLC...when diagnosis ..error code is 1403...What I've done now trying to replace new CPU,new NetH module, new CC-Link and new base unit..

but the problem was same...diagnosis after that was SP unit down...what need I do? all parameter setting is same as before replace new unit CPU...Help me please...o_O

I'am not really sure what to do, but did a search in the help file i GX IEC develpoer n 1403 error code:

Error code(SD0) 1403
Error message SP. UNIT DOWN
Common information(SD5-15) Module No. (Slot No.)
Individual information(SD16-26) -
LED status(RUN) Off/On
LED status(ERROR) Flicker/On
PLC operating state Stop/Continue
* In the QCPU except for remote I/ O module, either error stop or continue can be selected for each intelligent function module by the parameters.
Diagnostics timing When an END instruction executed /Always
Error description & cause
(1) The unsupported module is mounted.
(2) There was no response from the intelligent function module/special function module when the END instruction is executed.
(3) An error is detected at the intelligent function module/special function module.
(4) The I/O module (intelligent function module/special function module) is nearly removed, completely removed, or mounted during running.
Corrective action
(1) The CPU module, base module and/or the intelligent function module/special function module that was accessed is experiencing a hardware fault.
(2) When the unsupported module is mounted, remove it.
When the corresponding module is supported, this suggests the intelligent function module/special function module, CPU module and/or base unit is expecting a hardware fault.
(Contact your local Mitsubishi representative.)

I'am not really sure what to do, but did a search in the help file i GX IEC develpoer n 1403 error code:

Error code(SD0) 1403
Error message SP. UNIT DOWN
Common information(SD5-15) Module No. (Slot No.)
Individual information(SD16-26) -
LED status(RUN) Off/On
LED status(ERROR) Flicker/On
PLC operating state Stop/Continue
* In the QCPU except for remote I/ O module, either error stop or continue can be selected for each intelligent function module by the parameters.
Diagnostics timing When an END instruction executed /Always
Error description & cause
(1) The unsupported module is mounted.
(2) There was no response from the intelligent function module/special function module when the END instruction is executed.
(3) An error is detected at the intelligent function module/special function module.
(4) The I/O module (intelligent function module/special function module) is nearly removed, completely removed, or mounted during running.
Corrective action
(1) The CPU module, base module and/or the intelligent function module/special function module that was accessed is experiencing a hardware fault.
(2) When the unsupported module is mounted, remove it.
When the corresponding module is supported, this suggests the intelligent function module/special function module, CPU module and/or base unit is expecting a hardware fault.
(Contact your local Mitsubishi representative.)

Dear O_P,

Thanks a lot for your reply.. The problem solved...The root cause is from GOT bus cable..when, dismantle GOT cable from CPU..CPU can running as normal..but, when plug in the cable...CPU will error..