sigmatek dias software

stu

hi guys i have been told that there is free software for sigmatek dias plcs this correct if so where can i download the software. thanks

Sigimatek is an Austrian company. I worked for a robot company that used them. There support is very limited. I only knew of two companies that used them and one is bankrupt now. If you need PG 50 I may be able to help you. If you need Lascal I cannot. PM me If you want.

Hello RoboBob, I am havin trouble with a Sigmatek PLC, I'll really apreciate if you could share with me the PG-Software, thank you in advance.

Best regards,

ey.

Pg 50

We have fuji labelers with dias processors and was wondering if you could email me a copy of pg 50 programming software having trouble finding info.
Thanks
RLE [email protected]

Sigimatek is an Austrian company. I worked for a robot company that used them. There support is very limited. I only knew of two companies that used them and one is bankrupt now. If you need PG 50 I may be able to help you. If you need Lascal I cannot. PM me If you want.

They must have put up that page recently. I have been getting requests for the PG50 software for several years now.

Any luck finding that legacy PG50 Sigmatek Dias Programming Software? Have a system that includes a TT screen with 1.44 floppy drive! Have the program but need to modify it and upload. Have managed to get hold of an old Pentium 4 PC with 1.44 Floppy running Windows 98 and just need the PG50 software to be good to go! Anybody out there can help? Thks in advance.