SLC500 coding for converyors & DCV

ruby.n

I have to write some coding for SLC500 PLC's for a Conveyor belt and DCV system on the Sinter Plant. I have the following information:

1) I/O and data mapping
2) Electrical Diagrams

Can somebody help me on how to take the isolators, trips, e-stops etc. into account in the code????

I have to write some coding for SLC500 PLC's for a Conveyor belt and DCV system on the Sinter Plant. I have the following information:

1) I/O and data mapping
2) Electrical Diagrams

Can somebody help me on how to take the isolators, trips, e-stops etc. into account in the code????

Generally those are fault or warning conditions that have to be accounted for in any s/w function that this h/w could impact. Detect them, drop out of autocycle or automode if required, and flag the operator or monitoring system that the system is down; I didn't see any fault lights or HMI but I only did a cursory look-over.