Expansion Port Cover - Red Lion Data Station

TxEagle

If anyone has an extra expansion port cover off of a Redlion DSP or CSMSTR laying around you don't need, please PM me. Pulling an add-on card, and have missplaced the original plastic cover.

Appreciate any help, just looking to keep the panel clean.

(Yep, I called RL, gave P/N to my my local dist, and it's not as cheap as you might think)

Yo TXEagle,

I found one of these in my boxes of goodies and will bring it to my class on Thursday to give to you. No charge, just attend my class! And don't stump the instructor to much as my knowledge of Crimson 3.0 is just beginning to get into my melon.

Thanks,
Joe_WaZoo

Joe,

Thanks (again)! Looking forward to the class and the new HMI hardware.

(Mike, thanks for your offer as well.)

Ken