SENding SMS through gsm card

chandresh

hello i want to send Real time data values to a Mobile through GSM modem , i have a RED lion Modular Controller with inbuilt GSM Modm.
i want to send fourty(40) Real time values through SMS to a mobile. i think for sendig real time dataaa to mobile using Modem must required some kind of scripting ...
can you help me out on this?
Awaiting a positive reply..

You are correct, it will require some programming. I have attached an example database that sends 3 tag values. The system does differentiate between emails and SMS, so the code will be the same.

You don't need to declare all of the local variables, you could use the DecToText function right where you are building up the string to send.

I used both IntToTxt and DecToText just so you can see the different result each function has, I suspect you will want to use the DecToTect function, since it gives a nicer result.

Regards,
Dan