Pro-Face: Create pop up windows and read/write vaiables from there

pelayator

Hello friends.

I am using the touching panel AGP2400-S1-D24 and communicating with PLC Allen-Bradlley 1769-L35E. I would need just to know how to create one only pop up window for all my valves in the projects. The client just want this window displays the parameters from the valve pushed on the screen. (This is to say, when I push valve V_01 on the screen the window must display the PLC variables of valve V_01; and if you push V_02 instead, the V_02 values should be monitored in the window)

Is this possible in Pro-Face?
What kind of window must I use in the GP-Pro Ex?
How i must define and access this variables in the GP-Pro Ex?

I am starting to feel desperated about this.

Any tip, help and ideas would be really appreciated.
Thaks so much in advange.
Pelayo Cobas

I would just make a popup for each valve.
You could try to use a script and look at which valve was pushed then use that to display the value. I see you using a latch / unlatch setup in the script to call the variable in a window to display the value.

In AB is called a Indirect Address. I don't know what PF calls it.

Excuseme, i was wrong, i use the touch panel AGP-3400-S1-D24, not the 2400-S1-D24.

Thank you a lot for helping me.
I need the same pop up window to represent all the valves.
The varibles represented in the window must reference different valves dending on with valve i pushed.
Pointers are supported by Pro-Face?
Must i use pointer variables in the pop up window to get my goal?
How do i create pointers in the Pro-Face (my soft GP-Pro Ex 2.51)?

I look forward your oppinions. Any tip will help.
Thanks very much for your collaboration in advance. You are great people
Pelayo Cobas

GP-Pro EX does provide some scripting and indexed adderssing capabilities.

However, the way I would approach this would be as follows: design your pop-up screen with all the necessary valve data pointing to some unused memory location in the PLC. When the image for valve 1 is pushed, have the PLC program to copy the data for valve 1 to that common memory area and command the pop-up window to appear (it can be done via a PLC flag); for valve 2, copy its data to the common memory - and so on.

Thanks a lot for answering.
You really helped me.

I think like you do LadderLogic: the best way will be to index this variables on the PLC. Very best regards u all.