Flow Totalizer in Ladder Logic

Tally_Pants

I'm running an Allen Bradley CompactLogix L32E plc with Logix5000. I am in need of a method to which fmy Function Block flow totalizers to Ladder, as the version of Logix5000 was purchased without the FB capability (has SFC tho).
The totals must be for today, yesterday and then a 3 day total. any help would be awesome!

Search the site for flow totalizing it has been talked about a lot.
What all signals do you have coming from your sensor?

Welcome to the forum.

the only signal i'm bringing back from the flow meters is an analog with the flow. so i know i have to work with timers. just looking for a good starting point / example to work off of

Instead of using timers use a dedicated periodic task. Timers are subject to scan time.

Total := Total + (flow_rate_per_second * task_period)

If you are using a floating point number for your flow totalizing then be aware of floating point number resolution limitations, something else that has been discussed in many threads along with totalizing.

Does the unit have a programmable DO for the amount of flow?
Then all you would have to do is increment a counter for total flow.