redlion Modular controller and FTP over GPRS

amit22

Dear GURUS,

I want to transfer the CF card data as a excel file to FTP server through REDLION CSMSGTRT module with XCGSM expansion cards.

can you please help me out in script? i may be wrong.

i want to transfer 15 tags to FTP server via CF card.

any sample program will helped us a lot.

Last edited:
It appears that your main problem is that the IP address you have defined for your FTP server is a private IP address, so you will never be able to connect to it. The server's IP address need to be a public IP address, so that it can be accessed via the Internet.

A secondary, potential, problem is that you have both the Sync Manager and FTP server enabled. Since you have the firewall turned on, you will not be able to access the unit via ther Internet, so you can disable the FTP server.

Regards,
Dan