VijeoCitect PLUSADO SQL functions

Marie1982

Hi,

I'm using VijeoCitect v7.1 with a local database Microsoft SQL Express. I make requests to that database using the PLUSADOCon.dll functions.

Here is the code that I use:

Code:
GLOBAL STRING Neptune_Connexion = "driver={sql server};SERVER=DELLVMXP\SQLEXPRESS;Database=mydatabasename;UID=sa; PWD=mypassword;Trusted_Connection=no;";

STRING sCommande;
    INT hData;

sCommande = "SELECT EXCLEUNIK FROM Bal_Exp WHERE EnTraitement = '1'";

hData = PLUSADOExecute(Neptune_Connexion, sCommande);

IF (hData < 1) THEN
        My_MessageBox("VerifExp - Erreur - " + IntToStr(hData),0, StrLeft(PLUSADOGetExecuteError(0),120),StrMid(PLUSADOGetExecuteError(0),120,120),"");
    ELSE
        Exp_CleOrdre = PLUSADOGetFieldText(hData,PLUSADOGetFieldIndex(hData, "EXCLEUNIK"),"");
    END

PLUSADOClose(hData);

IF Exp_CleOrdre <> "" THEN

GetExp();

END
It works fine most of the time but sometimes I get this error from SQL Server :"Cannot open database "mydatabasename" requested by the login. The login failed".

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Marie