Pre-defined lookup table in an AOI.

TConnolly

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there a way to create a lookup table in an AOI which has pre-defined default values? I have a 101 element lookup table and I want to re-use this thing so an AOI would be a nice way to go.

I fear the answer is No. (unless I have the AOI write the table on the prescan or something)

Is there a way to create a lookup table in an AOI which has pre-defined default values? I have a 101 element lookup table and I want to re-use this thing so an AOI would be a nice way to go.

I fear the answer is No. (unless I have the AOI write the table on the prescan or something)

Set the default values in the AOI. Every AOI you create will have those values when you create it.

Set the default values in the AOI. Every AOI you create will have those values when you create it.

D'oh!
I don't know why I didn't see that. o_O

Done. It was a little tedious entering defaults for all 101l elements but not too bad. Now I can export/import it and will never have to write that bit of software again.

Thanks.