CX Designer bitmap control

crankshanft

I would like to control the display of a bitmap, only visible if two conditions are true. anyway of doing this?

firmware 8.2
[FONT=&quot]NS8-TV01BV2 [/FONT]

thanks Tom

When I need two conditions to make it visible, I first create just one bit in the plc with the conditions i need.

Then in cx-designer you right click on your bitmap and in property under control flag you select Indirect and you select your bit

Yes. that is what I'm doing now. should have mentioned that. but I have to add a bunch of new ones and was thought it would be possible.

Similar Topics

How do I organize the template for my controls. I am new to Logix Designer but have used RS500 and RS5000. My new Logix Designer has Toolbars...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to set the background colors of instuction blocks (TON, MOV, etc)?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom