PLc training dvds

peeka

just wondering about these dvds on this site, plcs.net
if there worth it ? are the like the books but in video format ? are the slide shows ,and therefor no troubleshooting or examples.
i work with plcs well starting to and want to program them since i wire them up from a peice of paper and some other guy programs them i want that job :p.so im just wondering if the dvds are worth it or the books ?

The books are certainly worth it. I don't know about the DVDs because I have not bought these yet.

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

Hello, Im looking to train myself up in PLC's and VFD drives - add another string to the bow as it were. We use them at the company i work...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up my own 1756 B series PLC rack, power supply 1756-PB75 /B, 1606-XLS480E -redundant 24 DC power supply, controller...
Replies
Views
Anyone have good recommendations for a PLC training board/console? Something that could be used for in-house training refresher course. RS Logix...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am starting to consider a change in work and am looking for suggestions on training. I have designed and programed 3 units that I've...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm interested in getting an on-site siemens plc trainer to my facility and I'm not coming up with any good results google searching...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom