Mitsubishi Q series high speed module

hsroomi

Hello all
I am using Mitsubishi Q series high speed module QD62D. I want to connect Mitutoyo linear gages with this module, each gage consists of 6 wires *A *Abar *B *Bbar *Zbar *B. I have configured the module without GX configurator-CT as per the manual instructions, but the problem I am facing is that when I try to connect the gage with the module i didn't get the proper pulses and at every position i m not getting consistent values. I tried all my best to reconfigure the module but i didn't get it. I think there would be some configuration on the module setup. Any help.....

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello all I am using Q series high speed module QD62D. I want to connect Mitutoyo linear gages with this module, each gage consists of 6 wires *A...
Replies
Views
In this sample programming, what does U4 mean? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project with a R04CPU, RD77GF16 and a RJ71PN92 modules. The cell is given to me to change the program since the previous integrator...
Replies
Views
Hi One of the PLC's that I maintain/update is a Mitsubishi Q-Series, probably installed about 10 years ago. At the moment, ALL the wires from...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an existing Mitsubishi L06CPU-06 PLC, and I am going to add a new serial communication card, LJ71C24, for modbus communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom